We offer Skin Medica chemical peels for the treatment of acne and for overall freshening of the skin. Please contact us with more questions.
- Exclusive to our Jasper location, HydraFacial addresses all skincare needs. From fine lines and wrinkles, elasticity and firmness, even skin tone and vibrancy, skin texture, brown spots, oil and congested skin, or enlarged pores, Hydrafacial treats it all and can benefit anyone!
- HydraFacial is an invigorating treatment that can be given in as little as 30 minutes. It delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. It offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. The HydraFacial treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective.
- You may put on makeup and return to your normal activities right after the treatment since there is no downtime. Many clients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer. One treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, oily and congested skin. Continued HydraFacial treatments are highly recommended to maintain skin health results.
Microblading is a semi-permanent technique for enhancing the appearance of the eyebrows, in which pigment is scratched into the skin in fine, short strokes resembling hair, using a hand tool with a blade formed of tiny needles. The needle very finely implants featherweight strokes with a medical grade pigment on the epidermis layer of the skin, creating fine, realistic and natural hair strokes. A topical anesthetic is applied prior to the procedure. Microblading usually lasts 12-18 months but the longevity of the pigment depends on your skin type.
Microdermabrasion is a light cosmetic procedure that gently removes the outermost layer of dead skin cells.
- Large pores
- Poor skin texture
- Uneven skin tones
What to expect?
- Microdermabrasion is a simple, easy, painless, non-invasive, skin rejuvenation treatment.
- The treatment includes the exfoliation procedure, cooling, calming masks, massage, and application of moisturizer and sunscreen.
- The skin may be slightly pink immediately following the treatment and you may potentially have a wind burn sensation that evening.
- No recovery time is required after the treatment and most people immediately return to daily activity after their treatment.
Dermaplaning is a delicate way to exfoliate your skin, removing the fine hair commonly referred to as “peach fuzz”, producing a smooth texture and an appearance of fresh skin.
- Unwanted Hair
- Dry Skin
- Poor Skin Texture
What to Expect?
- Dermaplaning is a simple, easy, painless, non-invasive manual skin exfoliation treatment.
- The dermaplaning treatment takes approximately 30 – 45 minutes depending on the area being treated.
- This treatment can be performed at any time of the year on all skin types and there is no discomfort with this treatment.
SkinPen is the first FDA-cleared microneedling device. It causes controlled micro-injuries that stimulate your body’s natural wound healing process, while minimizing cellular damage.
- Natural. SkinPen is a micro-needling tool that uses sharp needles to create tiny holes in your skin. In response to these micro-injuries, your body produces collagen and elastin to heal the wound naturally. SkinPen doesn’t use chemicals, heat or toxins to burn or remove layers of your skin.
- Safe and relatively comfortable. There are minimal side effects and downtime following a SkinPen procedure. Slight swelling and redness/pinkness in the area (like that from a mild sunburn) usually last only two to four days, so you can return to work or social activities quickly. SkinPen has minimal risk of scarring or infections. We will apply a topical anesthetic before the procedure, making you comfortable.
- Versatile. SkinPen can be used to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, stretch marks and acne scars. SkinPen can be used on many different body parts, including face, neck, décolletage, arms, hands, legs, abdomen and back. SkinPen needles adjust to different lengths, allowing us to customize your procedure based on skin’s thickness and your specific needs.
- Effective for all skin types. Because SkinPen doesn’t affect the epidermis (where the skin pigment resides), it can be used on all skin types.
Our YAG laser is used to achieve non-ablative skin rejuvenation and wrinkle reduction. The laser emits an intense beam of light to the dermal (bottom) layer of the skin to stimulate collagen, and over several treatments spaced on month apart can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.