The HydraFacial is a 5-step facial treatment that uses patented technology to cleanse, exfoliate and hydrate the skin. It is a painless, 30 minute, in-office treatment. It offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. HydraFacial can help address a number of concerns including fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, hyperpigmentation, blackheads, clogged pores, enlarged pores, mild acne and oily skin.
The HydraFacial is designed for all skin types and even the most sensitive skin can easily tolerate the HydraFacial treatment.
5 Steps of the HydraFacial Treatment
- Vortex Exfoliation: The serums used in this stage removes the dead skin cells.
- Vortex Peel: A mixture of glycolic and salicylic acids is used to scale your skin.
- Vortex Extraction: Automatic vortex suction cleans the congested pores. The “gunk” canister gives you a chance to see what comes out of your pores.
- Vortex Boost: Specific skin solutions considering your skin condition are given at this stage which can brighten, lighten, plump and hydrate. The solutions include growth factors as well as peptides which protects from DNA damage.
- Vortex Fusion: A serum of antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid is infused into the skin to nourish and protect it. This patented form of low molecular weight hyaluronic acid can be absorbed at the cellular level.
HydraFacial is one of the most advanced skin care treatments around with one being performed, somewhere in the world, every 15 seconds.
Many patients can see a difference in visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer. One HydraFacial treatment per month is recommended with continued HydraFacial treatments to maintain skin health results.