Dear Patient/Patient’s Caregiver,
We are committed to protecting your safety, and the safety of our staff, during this time. With that in mind, and in accordance with requirements with the CDC, we ask you take note of the following requests so we may continue offering you the highest quality of care.
- YOU MUST WEAR A MASK TO BE SEEN IN OUR OFFICE and it must cover BOTH your mouth and nose, for the duration of the visit. Only if a provider or a member of our staff asks you to temporarily remove the mask may you do so — even if you have been vaccinated.
- Please come alone to your appointment. We are only able to permit the patient to come into the office. If the patient is a minor, or requires physical assistance, you may have one additional person accompany you.
- We will take your temperature with a no-contact thermometer before entering the exam room.
Also, we would like to bring the following points to your attention:
- The rooms are thoroughly cleaned between each patient. Please be patient with us if it takes a few minutes for you to be called back; we need to ensure the areas are safe and ready for your visit.
- Each employee is screened before being permitted to begin their work.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance, the check in/check out areas and in the exam rooms for your use.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding and please remember that your safety and health are our utmost priority.
Thank you for choosing Shades Valley Dermatology!